Place of Birth: Izhevsk, Russia
Date of Birth: 22.10.1989
Ph.D. degree in Physics and Mathematics, Physical-Technical Institute, Ural branch of Russian Academy of Sciences, Izhevsk, Russia
Thesis: Heat transfer and crystal structure formation in the metallic powders of Fe-based and Al-based alloys during the selective laser melting
Supervisor: Dr. habil. Krivilyov (Udmurt State University)
Study of Theoretical physics at Physical faculty, Udmurt State University (UdSU), Izhevsk, Russia
- Thermodynamics and Statistical Physics
- Phase Transitions
- Materials Physics
- Computational Modeling
- Transport Phenomena
- Transport Processes
- Order-Disorder Transitions
- Phase-field Crystals model
- V. Ankudinov, K. R. Elder, and P. K. Galenko, “Traveling waves of the solidification and melting of cubic crystal lattices,” Phys. Rev. E, vol. 102, no. 6, p. 062802, Dec. 2020
- V. Ankudinov, I. Starodumov, N. P. Kryuchkov, E. V. Yakovlev, S. O. Yurchenko, and P. K. Galenko, “Correlated noise effect on the structure formation in the phase-field crystal model,” in Mathematical Methods in the Applied Sciences, 2020, p. mma.6887
- V. Ankudinov and P. K. Galenko, “Growth of different faces in a body centered cubic lattice: a case of the phase-field-crystal modeling,” J. Cryst. Growth, vol. 539, p. 125608, Jun. 2019.
- Galenko P.K., Ankudinov V. Local non-equilibrium effect on the growth kinetics of crystals // Acta Materialia — Vol. 168. — 2019. — 203-209 p.
- Gordeev, G.A., Ankudinov, V., Kharanzhevskiy, E.V. et al. Numerical simulation of selective laser melting with local powder shrinkage using FEM with the refined mesh. Eur. Phys. J. Spec. Top. 229, 205–216 (2020).
- Galenko P. K., Ankudinov V., Reuther K., Rettenmayr M., Salhoumi A., Kharanzhevskiy E. V. Thermodynamics of rapid solidification and crystal growth kinetics in glass forming alloys // Philosophical Transactions of Royal Society A — Vol. 377. — 2019. — 20180205 (24) p. doi: 10.1098/rsta.2018.0205
- Gordeev G.A., Krivilev M.D., Ankudinov V.E. Computer Simulation of Selective Laser Melting of Fine-Grained Metallic Powders// Computational Continuum Mechanics. – 2017. – Vol. 10, № 3. – P. 293-312, doi: 10.7242/1999-6691/2017.10.3.23 (in Russian)
- Ankudinov V. E., Galenko P. K., Kropotin N. V., Krivilyov M. D. Atomic density functional and diagram of structures in the phase field crystal model // Journal of Experimental and Theoretical Physics, Vol. 149, N. 2, 2016. — P. 343-356.
- ResearcherID: T-2140-2017
- Scopus Author ID: 7004019058
- ORCID: 0000-0001-8563-5862
- Google Scholar: PIq1oZ0AAAAJ
- Researchgate: Vladimir_Ankudinov
- Elibrary: AuthorID: 594837